“In the darkness of future’s past
The Magician longs to see
One shouts out between two worlds
Fire, walk with me”
– Twin Peaks, Likely a reference to the First Doctor
“Flame you came from me, fire meet gasoline”
– Fire Meet Gasoline, Sia
“When I die, my Spirit will find the next Commander.”
– Heda Leksa, The 100, reference to “The Flame”
He’s our Commander still
– Space Dog, Tori Amos
And all the people say
You can’t wake up, this is not a dream
You’re part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
I think there’s a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won’t leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold
– Gasoline, Halsey
- Zagreus sits inside your head,
- Zagreus lives among the dead,
- Zagreus sees you in your bed,
- And eats you when you’re sleeping.
- Zagreus at the end of days,
- Zagreus lies all other ways,
- Zagreus comes when time’s a maze,
- And all of history is weeping.
- Zagreus taking time apart,
- Zagreus fears the hero heart,
- Zagreus seeks the final part,
- The reward that he is reaping.
- Zagreus sings when all is lost,
- Zagreus takes all those he’s crossed,
- Zagreus wins and all it cost,
- The hero’s hearts he’s keeping.
- Zagreus seeks the hero’s ship,
- Zagreus needs the web to rip,
- Zagreus sucks time at a drip,
- And life aside, he’s sweeping.
- Zagreus waits at the end of the world,
- For Zagreus is the end of the world.
- His time is the end of time,
- And his moment time’s undoing.
- Zagreus sets the skies ablaze.
- The stars his flame a gleaming…
- Zagreus is my secret name,
- Zagreus is the one to blame,
- Zagreus is the Time Lords’ shame,
- The beast that I’ve been keeping.
I started this blog as an extension, and more of a brainchild, to my daydreams and “schizoaffective” project. Everything here is based on visions and claicognizance I can not control.
Roman deity: Mercury
Greek god: ʽἙρμῆς (Hermes)
Babylonian God: 𒀭𒀝 (Nabu)
Armenian God: Լուծ (Luć)
Hindu God: बुध (Budha)
Egyptian God: Thoth
Meaning (European): God of messengers, travel, and/or commerce.
Meaning (Vedic): A planet god known for his preserving and protecting nature to mankind and manhood. Associated with communication, wit, and cleverness.
The qualities inherited from Mercury by their children are as follows: prudent, crafty, lovable, and commerce
The reason I started this site as the main landing page, and as daisy dead petals, is because of the fight I’m in. I’m trying to survive with what’s happening to me, but I’m also trying to be creative and figure out what story I’m being told, too.
Lately there’s been something about Billie Eilish that has fascinated me, and she is so different from other people in the groups she’s placed into, and she’s so young. I think she reminds me of myself at her age. That makes me feel old to say because we only have a nine-year age gap. It’s not really a big deal, but she’s incredible and I think she’s gonna change the world – and I think she already is.
I’m not sure what I want to do with this site yet other than it linking to the other sites I’m working on. I figure that someday if I seriously finish everything, I’ll get separate domains, but I’ll have to see about that since it’s so expensive.
Today’s the first day I’ve converted my site to WordPress. I’m interested in seeing how this takes off. Thanks for stopping by!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!