“forty to nine
there’s still no time
if you look and hurry
you’ll be marching on a dime”
Edited for clarity: Uh. I think this is about my dad.
“when everything changes
and there’s a new start
the battlefield upon the water
lays the field upon the glaciers
with warm hearts
the shadows can hide them
but away in the manger
the sorcerers can find them
once a former has passed
and the chance has been taken
you can laugh and even dance
but the red pill has been taken.”
Edited for clarity: The first stanza, the last two lines? The battlefield was on WATER. It lays the groundwork for when it is on GLACIERS – frozen water. Solid. As opposed to liquid.
I feel stupid realizing that I didn’t see that at first.
The sorcerers must be referring to the three wise men who obviously are probably sorcerers? I don’t know.
The Red Pill is a reference to the Matrix movies.
All I can say is watch it…
“It’s a witch.”
– a muse
“In the darkness of future’s past
The Magician longs to see
One shouts out between two worlds
Fire, walk with me”
– Twin Peaks, Likely a reference to the First Doctor
“Flame you came from me, fire meet gasoline”
– Fire Meet Gasoline, Sia
“When I die, my Spirit will find the next Commander.”
– Heda Leksa, The 100, reference to “The Flame”
He’s our Commander still
– Space Dog, Tori Amos
And all the people say
You can’t wake up, this is not a dream
You’re part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
I think there’s a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won’t leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold
– Gasoline, Halsey
- Zagreus sits inside your head,
- Zagreus lives among the dead,
- Zagreus sees you in your bed,
- And eats you when you’re sleeping.
- Zagreus at the end of days,
- Zagreus lies all other ways,
- Zagreus comes when time’s a maze,
- And all of history is weeping.
- Zagreus taking time apart,
- Zagreus fears the hero heart,
- Zagreus seeks the final part,
- The reward that he is reaping.
- Zagreus sings when all is lost,
- Zagreus takes all those he’s crossed,
- Zagreus wins and all it cost,
- The hero’s hearts he’s keeping.
- Zagreus seeks the hero’s ship,
- Zagreus needs the web to rip,
- Zagreus sucks time at a drip,
- And life aside, he’s sweeping.
- Zagreus waits at the end of the world,
- For Zagreus is the end of the world.
- His time is the end of time,
- And his moment time’s undoing.
- Zagreus sets the skies ablaze.
- The stars his flame a gleaming…
- Zagreus is my secret name,
- Zagreus is the one to blame,
- Zagreus is the Time Lords’ shame,
- The beast that I’ve been keeping.
“if the past doesn’t show
try counting backwards to ten”
Edited for clarity: I think this is a reference to the first poem that was submitted – Clocks Are Marching… . I think it basically means that in order to get to the point where our history starts giving us a blueprint of our future – where it says above it isn’t showing – that you have to go back to this poem, Clocks Are Marching… . As for the title, it’s a music reference.
and what of you, time traveler
he who walks between lives
and gets his ammo walking the line
are you called to soldier time
or are you lost in your own mind?
– faceless entity as billie appears (by missxzero)
So far I have four out of five websites that are actually online, but only three out of five of them have actually been worked on.
So far, .faded photograph. is the only one that I think will be added last just by importance.
“and they said at ten
that x will hit the spot
where the sheep will lay
and the dead will rot.”
– site image, “billie the muse” by missxzero
I’m clearly working on a big project and shock me sane is a part of that. It’s so secret right now and I can’t tell anyone about it yet.
Edited for clarification: I was advised (or rather, reminded…I think I was going to get around to this once I actually understood more…) to talk about what this may mean.
I’m not 100% certain but I think the first line is a reference to the graphic, which I believe is a keyboard stand, and a reference to the Tenth Doctor/David Tennant. As for the last two lines, it could be that by calling the people “sheep” and using the word “lay” in this context means that it is what they are laying, rather than it being them laying (like sleeping). Though now that I think about it, I think it’s a double entendre. So it’s saying that what happens when “x hits the spot” – which I actually think it’s music – but it’s to reveal what is already there. So basically, the sheep will start laying out the building blocks to something better while “the dead,” who will “rot,” is basically saying that the bad people will get what’s coming to them.